- EXCAVATE: Using the tools included in this kit, chip, dig and brush away the plaster block until you discover all 20 skeleton pieces.
- PREPARE: Once all pieces have been excavated rinse the pieces in water and follow the step by step instructions to assemble your dinosaur.
- ASSEMBLE: The bones snap together and can be repeatedly reassembled.
- DISPLAY: Once assembled, your skeleton will be an accurate model of a Triceratops measuring 12" long!
- INCLUDES: fossil block, hammer, flat chisel, point chisel, brush, sponge and instructions. (Ages 8 and up)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.